Thursday, May 4, 2017

NEW Nature Photography Meetup Group Announced!


I am pleased to announce a new nature photography Meetup Group called "Newbie Nature Photographers"!

This group is specifically for people new to photography, but with a particular interest in photographing the natural world, such as birds and wildlife.

I will be organizing small group events/workshops initially in Northern California, where newbie photographers can learn some of the basic skills, techniques and ethical practices I use in order to capture compelling images of wildlife.

Keeping the groups small and of a similar experience level will ensure everyone gets personalized attention without getting lost in the crowd, learns at a similar pace and is not overwhelmed or intimidated by more experienced photographers.

I love to teach and my style is friendly, relaxed, informative and easy to follow.  If you would like to join the group and potentially join me on an upcoming event or workshop, here is the link!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!