Thursday, November 9, 2017

Alaska's Whales & Glaciers 2018 Photography Cruise!

I am thrilled to join UnCruise Adventures as guest host on their May 27th "Alaska's Glaciers & Whales" photography theme cruise.

May is one of the most beautiful times of year in Alaska and with less tourists. We will sail out of Juneau on the beautiful Safari Endeavor and explore Alaska's glaciers, search for whales and other wildlife, experience the native Tlingit culture and so much more! Our journey ends in Sitka with the stunning Mount Edgecumbe as a backdrop. 

This is not a small group workshop, but a theme cruise with 84 guests on board.  I think it will be an incredible experience for all involved and a wonderful way to share a trip of a lifetime with like minded travelers also interested in photography.  I will pass on invaluable tips, advice and instruction, but I think we can also learn a great deal from each other.  I hope you can join me!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!